Ladies and gents, I’m bringing this one BACK! Don’t worry, hopefully a new button’s coming. Since about 90% of my followers arrived after I decided to have a break with this one, you probably won’t remember it.
- You can make an outfit that can be worn in real life inspired by an character in a book you have recently read and reviewed. If not, you can just make an outift for any book.
- Design an outfit you think they would wear.
- Leave a comment down below with the link to your blog.
- Post the Trendy Thursdays sticker on your blog (or make your own) with a link to my blog (Bookcomet).
- Try to post something for each catergory.
- Have fun!
This week’s book is…
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise!
In The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise, super-smart, somewhat geeky Audrey McCarthy can’t wait to get out of high school. Her father’s death and the transformation of her one-time BFF, Blake Dawkins, into her worst nightmare have her longing for the new start college will bring.
But college takes money. So Audrey decides she has to win the competition for the best app designed by a high schooler—and the $200,000 that comes with it. She develops something she calls the Boyfriend App, and suddenly she’s the talk of the school and getting kissed by the hottest boys around. But can the Boyfriend App bring Audrey true love?
I am actually theming the outfit on the colours this time!
I think that this dress really suits the tone of the book – light and fun! And the colours match the cover to boot!
*I do not claim ownership of the images used in this post, except for the Trendy Thursday button. The images were taken from Google Images or Goodreads.