I am very, very sorry for peppering you all with reviews. I know personally that other posts are a little more…enticing. But reviews are definitely important. Here’s a bit of a round-up – I won’t be doing one like usual because it’s been a while since I did my last one and it’s too hard and too long to list everything that I’ve done since February (yes it’s been a while).
•Post a sticker – whether it be mine or your own (provided it has Counting the Stars on it).
•Either a) leave a link to your post in the comments below or b) tell me your answers in the comments – either is fine!
•Try to post titles under at least a few of the categories below.
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
And via my Kindle:
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
We went away in April, and my mum was kind enough to buy me a book to take.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
And she was also kind enough to buy me A Darker Shade of Magic when it was a Kindle Monthly Deal.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Since this is already all over the place, here are my most recent reads:
- Never, Always, Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
- White Space by Isla J. Bick
- The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Fae by C. J. Abedi
- Phoenix Island by John Dixon
- Need by Carrie Jones
- The Boy Meets Girl Massacre by Ainslie Hogarth
To be read:
- The Wrong Girl by C. J. Archer
- Captivate by Carrie Jones
I hope you liked this post and for sticking with me! Please feel free to share what books you’ve recently bought/read in the comments! I’m always interested.