- Please post the sticker above (or (a better) one you’ve made) and link back to me. That way other people can join in!
- There will be a monthly link-up to show your progress if there are more than five participants other than myself.
- All books counted must be read and published in 2015.
- No novellas unless they are over 100 pages.
- You must have fun. Like, or else.
So I found out the other day the hash goes before the number. Like #1 rather than 1#. I felt like my whole world had been shaken. Kinda embarrassing, though 😛
Here’s how I went in January:
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I don’t think I’m doing too badly! I don’t actually have access to any other new releases at the moment (book buying ban and my library doesn’t have any in yet) so I’ll have to wait.
What I’m looking forward to that has been or will be released in February:
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Soulprint by Megan Miranda
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda
- City of Savages by Lee Kelly
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Malinda Salisbury
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
- Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- All That Glitters by Holly Smale
Quite a list there! There are loads from January I would love to read as well and I’m checking my library almost everyday for availability. No luck so far, except I am waiting for Frostfire by Amanda Hocking.
Don’t forget that you can still sign up! Just click here to be taken the page and leave a comment saying that you’d like to join!