New Trendy Thursdays button as promised. I am a woman of her word.
- You can make an outfit that can be worn in real life inspired by an character in a book you have recently read and reviewed. If not, you can just make an outift for any book.
- Design an outfit you think they would wear.
- Leave a comment down below with the link to your blog.
- Post the Trendy Thursdays sticker on your blog (or make your own) with a link to my blog (Bookcomet).
- Try to post something for each catergory.
- Have fun!
This week’s book is…
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Cas Lowood has inherited an unusual vocation: He kills the dead.
So did his father before him, until he was gruesomely murdered by a ghost he sought to kill. Now, armed with his father’s mysterious and deadly athame, Cas travels the country with his kitchen-witch mother and their spirit-sniffing cat. They follow legends and local lore, destroy the murderous dead, and keep pesky things like the future and friends at bay.
Searching for a ghost the locals call Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas expects the usual: track, hunt, kill. What he finds instead is a girl entangled in curses and rage, a ghost like he’s never faced before. She still wears the dress she wore on the day of her brutal murder in 1958: once white, now stained red and dripping with blood. Since her death, Anna has killed any and every person who has dared to step into the deserted Victorian she used to call home.
Yet she spares Cas’s life.
Add Anna Dressed in Blood to Goodreads
See my review of Anna Dressed in Blood here
The dress: (source)
(Please note that I chose this dress so that I didn’t have to find a blood stained one)
The hair: (source)
Nail polish: (source)
I decided to maybe (completely) take a more glammed-up route on this one. Especially as it’s a horror book. Hope you enjoyed!