The last time I saw this tag done was two months ago (it’s August as I write this) so I am pretty late.
From what I can tell, this was created by Laura’s BookReviews (click HERE)! So thank you Laura!
Top three book pet peeves?
1. Cracked spines. EURGH.
2. Dirty books. What on Earth is that weird yellow stain on the page?
3. People not respecting my book borrowing rules. Rules are only meant to be broken in books (I think I’ll get that on a plaque).
Perfect reading spot?
Somewhere warm outside. Like somewhere humid where I don’t have to be in direct sunlight but is still really warm.
Tell us three book confessions:
1. I’m lousy at finishing series’.
2. Sometimes I buy books because of hype. And by the time I get around to buying them, sometimes I’ve forgotten what they’re about.
3. I’m not a fan of long books.
When was the last time I cried in a book?
I’m not really a crier. The last time I remember crying was in If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Man I love that book.
How many books are on my bedside table?
NONE! My bedside table is actually not my bedside. But I have a pile of 3 library books by my bed. And my Kindle.
Favourite snack whilst reading?
I’m a really messy eater. Yep, can’t believe I just admitted that online. So I don’t really risk eating near my precious booksssss.
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone?
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
2. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf in your bookcase:
Sorry it’s so dark!
Write how much books mean to you in just three words:
Cherished stories forever.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I guess that I’m a book blogger. I don’t really have any reading secrets but my very few of my friends know about my blog. Like two of them. If they haven’t forgotten.
Now I’m supposed to tag five people. I really don’t know who has/hasn’t done this tag. So I’m just going to tag everyone. I’m genuinely not trying to just take a lazy way out or anything. So sorry!
*I do not claim ownership of any of the gfs used in this post.