Trnedy Thurday 20#
Trendy Thursday 19#
- You can make an outfit that can be worn in real life inspired by an character in a book you have recently read and reviewed. If not, you can just make an outift for any book.
- Design an outfit you think they would wear.
- Leave a comment down below with the link to your blog.
- Post the Trendy Thursdays sticker on your blog (or make your own) with a link to my blog (Bookcomet).
- Try to post something for each catergory.
- Have fun!
This week’s book is…
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
*I do not claim ownership of any of the images used in this post. All were taken from Google Images except the book cover (Goodreads) and the Trendy Thursday button (me).