A huge thank you to Rachel of Life of a Female Bibliophile for nominating me for this award. You should definitely visit her blog (click HERE). I have been nominated for this before, but I never got around to doing it. But better late than never, am I right?
Here are the rules:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Chose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on and to link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs
So, 11 facts about me, eh?
- I am terrible at thinking up facts.
- I think that chocolate is the BEST thing in the world. So I guess that makes eating chocolate while reading pretty much paradise on Earth.
- I am very clumsy. There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t walk into something (more like somethings) at school.
- I’m half English, half Australian (but I live in Australia).
- I’m totally a dog person.
- The earliest story I can find that I wrote was about miserable apples. I would have been about 6 years old. There would have been earlier ones but they are probably lost in the depths of my cupboard.
- My favourite place that I have been to is probably Paris.
- My favourite show of all time is Supernatural. Which I am about to watch.
- My favourite classic book and play/music is Les Miserables.
- I poured mouthwash into my eye once. Nothing really happened. Bit of an anticlimax really.
- I pretty much constantly wear nail polish.
And here are Rachel’s questions for me:
What is your favorite go-to drink/snack when reading a book?
Hot chocolate. Always hot chocolate. You see, it doesn’t usually taste that much like chocolate (well, at least not to me) but the idea’s there.
What’s one of your favorite books you read in school? Why?
Um, well I’m still in school and we’re currently reading Romeo and Juliet and I love that.
Do you do any other types/styles (ex. newspaper, books) of writing outside of your blog? What kind?
I write all the time. I always have done and one day I hope to write at least one book. I kind of hope that it’s the one that I’m working on at the moment to be honest.
Pick a favorite quote from any book.
What can I say, I have Romeo and Juliet on the mind.
“She will fight for light, and her for dark,
Battling through the ages for loves sweet spark.
Wherever two souls adore truly, you will find them, lo,
The brave Juliet and the wicked Romeo.” – Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Did you make a new year’s resolution/goal for this year? If so, what is it?
No, I don’t really know because I have forgotten it/them.
What music artist are you currently listening to right now?
I have Fancy by Iggy Azalea (please tell me I spelt that right) pretty much on repeat right now. It’s catchy.
What’s your favorite season (ex. fall, winter) and why?
I love Spring because it means that all the good stuff is coming. And it’s warm.
What types of movies/TV do you enjoy? Do you have an absolute must watch?
It goes by the name of Supernatural. It’s something very special.
If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
Verona in the time of Romeo and Juliet. I CAN’T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD, OKAY?
Do you speak multiple languages? (it doesn’t have to be fluent)
I speak English, obviously, and a little French, Italian and Indonesian. But only a very small amount of Italian and Indonesian.
Name a superpower you wish you had. Why?
Teleportation. It’s cool.
And I am nominating:
Stephanie of Stephanie’s Book Reviews (click HERE)!
My questions for Stephanie –
- Are you one of those people who can read books in a series back to back?
- What’s your favourite part of blogging?
- If you had to live in a world in any of the book you’ve read, which would you pick?
- Pick a book character who you think would be one of your best friends in real life:
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you listen to music while reading?
- Do you read classic books? If so, name your favourite!
- Do you ever stop reading books or do you always have to finish them?
- Do you ever lend your books out?
- Favourite letter of the alphabet?
- An author is doing a book signing near you – who do you want it to be?
Be sure to link back to me and I’ll come and see your answers!