This morning I came across Francine’s (Always Lost in Books – http://alwayslostinbooks.wordpress.com/) post about these two challenges and I coulnd’t stop myself from joining up – since when have I ever been able to refuse a readathon and I love Octavia’s (Read. Sleep. Repeat) challenges!
Tackling the Shelves Reada-a-Thon
This readathon is being hosted by Sandra’s World of Books (click HERE) and The Book Tower (click HERE)! The aim is to read as much as you can between the 1-7 of April and make a cut in that TBR pile! For this challenge I’m hoping to read 3 books!
This challenge is being hosted over at Read. Sleep. Repeat (click HERE)! I’m really excited for this because I participated in Octavia’s ARC August last year which was super fun and I’m participating in her Series Challenge this year! So this challenge runs for the whole of April and the aim is once again, to help knock down that ARC TBR pile a little. For this challenge I’m aiming for 12 books!
So here is my ARC list for both of these challenges:
- Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
- Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
- Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
- Don’t Even Think About it by Sarah Mlynowski
- Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Kate Finn
- Being Hartley by Allison Rushby
- Stormbringer by Shannon Delany
- Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
- Camp Boyfriend by J. K. Rock
- Camp Payback by J. K. Rock
- Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Divergent Thinking by Leah Wilson