Ladies and gents, I’m bringing this one BACK! Don’t worry, hopefully a new button’s coming. Since about 90% of my followers arrived after I decided to have a break with this one, you probably won’t remember it.
- You can make an outfit that can be worn in real life inspired by an character in a book you have recently read and reviewed. If not, you can just make an outift for any book.
- Design an outfit you think they would wear.
- Leave a comment down below with the link to your blog.
- Post the Trendy Thursdays sticker on your blog (or make your own) with a link to my blog (Bookcomet).
- Try to post something for each catergory.
- Have fun!
This week’s book is…
Notable by Marni Bates
I take no prisoners…
I’m Chelsea Halloway and I will happily destroy your social life if you mess with me. Just ask anyone. There is no situation I can’t handle. Divorcing parents? No problem. An ex-boyfriend who wants to date Smith High School’s biggest geek instead of me? Just a matter of time before I can make him see reason. At least, until my parents decide to ship me off on a study abroad trip to Cambodia…
Now instead of being admired as the queen of the Notables, I’m stuck with a bunch of college students who don’t take me seriously, and a professor who accidentally landed himself on the wrong side of a drug lord. And it’s up to me to get us all out of the country alive–even the annoying jerk with the green eyes who won’t stop calling me “princess.”
Oh yeah, what could possibly go wrong?
*I do not claim ownership of the images used in this post, except for the Trendy Thursday button. The images were taken from Google Images or Goodreads.