Counting the Stars is a meme hosted here at Bookcomet! This meme allows you to display what books you have gained in the last week! Feel free to join.
•Post a sticker – whether it be mine or your own (provided it has Counting the Stars on it).
•Either a) leave a link to your post in the comments below or b) tell me your answers in the comments – either is fine!
•Try to post titles under at least a few of the catergories below.
Books I bought:
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park (EEP!)
Um. There were loads of good books for review this week. But a lot of these I would have gotten anyway, so it doesn’t count, right?
- ARV-3 by Cameo Renae (I loved Hidden Wings by this author)
- Grimnirs by Ednah Walters (totally gonna love this series)
- Divergent Thinking by Leah Wilson (I love her books too)
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (no words needed)
- The Lost Boys by Lillian Carmine (almost bought this – looks amazing)
- Tease by Amanda Maciel (have you heard the hype?)
- True by Erin McCarthy (sounds fantastic)
- Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton (if this is anything like the first book…)
- Whisper by Stacey R. Campbell (just finished Hush. GREAT.)
Got some to pick up.
My reading time has been cut down again 😦
- The Disappearance of Lizzy Ross by Jessica Schein
- Hush by Stacey R. Campbell
- Notable by Marni Bates
To be read:
- 4 to 16 characters by Kelly Hourihan
- Whisper by Stacey R. Campbell
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman (100 pages)