I am REALLY looking forward to the books below.
So here are my Top 14 Books of 2014!
- Ignite by Taherah Mafi
- Panic by Lauren Oliver
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
- The Breakup Artist by Philip Siegel
- Picture Perfect by Holly Smale
- 16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
- Confessions of an Angry Girl 3# by Louise Rozett (no date on this one)
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
Earlier this year, I did my Most Anticipate Books of 2013 post. Here’s how many of those books I read and my opinion on them:
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I never got to read this one. I ADORED Cinder and will pick this one up very, very soon.
- Splintered by A. G. Howard
Um…I own this one. An improvement to the first one, right?
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Yes! This one I’ve read! While it wasn’t my favourite in the trilogy, the ending was fantastic and I love this trilogy to bits! HIGHLY recommend.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Yet another I never read. In fact, I was just saying to someone on Goodreads that I was upset that I didn’t get to read it this year.
- Mind Games by Kiersten White
The reason I haven’t read this one yet is because I am unsure whether to buy or borrow it. I might what until I’ve read Kiersten White’s Paranormalcy series before deciding.
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
Guess what. I haven’t read it. I really, really want to though!
- Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Came so, so close to owning this one.
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
I still really want to read this one!
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
My excuse is that I thought I was going to get the audiobook. That never happened.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I think my enthusiasm kind of fizzled out because I had been waiting a long time for it.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
I really have no excuse.
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman
I was so excited for this one but none of the blogs I follow gave it decent reviews, so yeah, I was a little put out. I will definitely read it though. Soon, really.
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
One of two on this list I actually read. 2 stars. I didn’t want to believe the reviews (which is why I’m a little scared about Dualed) but trust me, now I do. It wasn’t awful, I just didn’t really like it.