Who would I invite to Christmas dinner?
- Will Herondale – You need someone to make the guests laugh. Whether it be with jokes about demon pox or what, Will Herondale needs to be there.
- Tessa Gray – I just think that Tessa would be such an interesting person to meet. Plus she loves reading. And she’s just awesome.
- Celaena Sardothian – She has had SO many adventures and it would be great to hear her tell them (especially if she speaks the way she does in the book).
- Puck – He reminds me a little of Will but he has a really light personality and he’s one of those characters I can imagine talking to in real life.
- Rhine Ellery – She seems like she would be really cool in real life and that is pretty much my only reason.
- Sage – He has a really cool narrative voice and NEEDS to teach me that coin trick he does.
- Harry Potter – Enough said.
I would prepare:
- Treacle Tart and pumpkin juice – In favour of Harry Potter
- An array of fruits and berries – for some reason I relate them to Puck
- Celaena Sardothian – something meaty, probably a stew.
- A high tea – in favour of Tessa, it sounds kind of appropriate to discuss books over tea.
- Then I would probably go with the traditional for the other two and all of them anyway.
*I do not claim ownership of all of the images in this post such as the characters from book covers. Please see my image credit page for further details.