I’m sorry I haven’t been posting this week, I have been SUPER busy. In fact, I have only read ONE book. But I am going to be offline for a while so I decided to seize the chance to do some reading. That means there will be some reviews coming up 🙂
Here is what I am planning to read:
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan
- Resist by Sarah Crossan
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Feel free to join in – just link back here!
- Post a special deal you find that can save readers money. This could be an ebook deal (such as a discounted book – or even a free one!), a physical book deal or just a deal anything book related!
- In your post leave a link back to this post so others may sign up.
- Leave a link in the comments so that others don’t have to go searching for your tips!
When everyone reads minds, a secret is a dangerous thing to keep.
Sixteen-year-old Kira Moore is a zero, someone who can’t read thoughts or be read by others. Zeros are outcasts who can’t be trusted, leaving her no chance with Raf, a regular mindreader and the best friend she secretly loves. When she accidentally controls Raf’s mind and nearly kills him, Kira tries to hide her frightening new ability from her family and an increasingly suspicious Raf. But lies tangle around her, and she’s dragged deep into a hidden world of mindjackers, where having to mind control everyone she loves is just the beginning of the deadly choices before her.
This was the one book I read this week and I would really recommend it. It was something different, I have never read a book like it before – or at least about mind reading. It was really great and I highly recommend you pick it up. I can honestly say that I will be getting to the sequel soon, which I was lucky enough to receive for review.
Price: FREE (from most digital book stores)